28 November 2011

hallo

Oh heyyyyyyy, bloglies. How are you doing? How was your Thanksgiving? What are you up to these days? It's been a while since I've checked in. I mean, I've just been swamped, is all. I've been soooooo tied up sleeping till 11am and trolling pinterest for 3 hours a day and eating 1000 soda cookies and not washing my hair.

Swamped.

But okay, I need to not be self-deprecating because hilarious self-deprecation is only funny for so long, which is partly why I haven't been blogging very much lately. I actually had expected myself to blog a ton over the last month, so it's kind of weird that my Halloween post is only like three entries ago. The good news is that it is due to busy-ness and not a complete lack of motivation or meaning.

I mean, sure, I've had a lot of time to hang out with my kitties and watch a lot of documentaries on Netflix while I yarn my little fingers off, but that's been progressive! I placed 5th overall in the silly little competitive walk/jog I did on Thanksgiving morning (still hate running-- not sure that will ever change, but I'm happy that I ran at least some of it, eh?) and I'm also pretty excited to announce my forthcoming Etsy shop: PRIBBLES & PRABBLES: THE STORE.

Hooray! So now maybe this hobby can pay off a little! Annnnnnnd I'll be offering discounts to those who Follow pribbles & prabbles: the blog. Eyes peeled for that, everybody. All comments and advice is appreciated.

Also, we've had a Christmas tree for three days. Tis the season.

4 comments:

Jacquie Bosma said...

When I reach 45,000+ blog views, I, too, will develop my very own Store.

Stay tuned. You'll get 75% off for being you. (Don't ask what I'm selling, because I don't know. Yet.)

Julie Wilding said...

The store!!!! Oh I am excited.

Amy said...

Will you auction off bumslaps?

Sarah Culp said...

Excuse me, I miss you! Plus I want to buy a million things from your Etsy shop. Done!!