09 September 2007

Songs I Love

Go add them to your playlist. Immediately.

You Can't Hide Beautiful -- Aaron Lines
Evermore -- Alison Krauss
I'm Free -- Amber
Another Little Hole -- Aqualung
She's Only Happy in the Sun -- Ben Harper
Come On -- Ben Jelen
Ache for You -- Ben Lee
Calling You -- Celine Dion
Bubbly -- Colbie Caillat
In Your Eyes -- Darren Hayes
Out of My Hands -- Dave Matthews Band
Dancing -- Elisa
Candlelight -- Imogen Heap
Come Here Boy -- Imogen Heap
Speeding Cars -- Imogen Heap
I Miss You -- Incubus
Lonesome Road -- James Taylor
No Stopping Us (Acoustic) -- Jason Mraz
Dreaming with a Broken Heart -- John Mayer
Stop This Train -- John Mayer
Now or Never -- Josh Groban
So She Dances -- Josh Groban
The Fear You Won't Fall -- Joshua Radin
The Mummer's Dance -- Loreen McKennitt
Sorry -- Maria Mena
I Can Only Imagine -- Mercy Me
Unforgettable -- Nat King Cole (as performed by Megan Mullally and Sean Hayes)
My Skin -- Natalie Merchant
Beautiful -- Nick Lachey
God Bless the Broken Road -- Rascal Flatts
Parachute -- Sean Lennon
Free -- Shawn McDonald
Gravity -- Shawn McDonald
Out of My League -- Stephen Speaks
Never Knew -- The Rocket Summer
The Best of Me (Acoustic) -- The Starting Line
Writing to Reach You -- Travis

3 comments:

Alli Easley said...

you need to listen to Grondlandic Edit or Bunny Ain't No Kind Of Rider or Labyrinthian Pomp or no wait wait!, listen to She's A Rejector by Of Montreal from the Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer album. Holy awesome entire album, seriously. The whole thing...trust me. (this is if you haven't ever heard it, if you have, by all means, accept my sincere apology for this rambling ransack)

Jen said...

I keep meaning to do this, but alas, life is taking over.

I've decided that Bubbly is going to be a fun song to dance to at my wedding.

Oh, and Norah Jones' Prettiest Thing is awesome. You should go listen to it.

p.s. our music is so similar, it's disturbing.

Oh, and another p.s. My Skin is my SYTYCD solo song of choice, but I think it works better as a couple.

@emllewellyn said...

Ahhhh Jen it's one of mine too!! In fact, MOST of this list is SYTYCD solo songs. Or music for the BRILLIANT choreographies swimming around my head;) Only kidding.