07 September 2007

Ultimate 21st Birthday Wish List

This is going to be the most selfish post ever. Well, I guess it can be argued that every post I make is selfish, but today I'm going to focus solely on things I want. Stuff. I'm going Material Girl on your A.

Things I Want But Don't Have The Money (Yet) To Purchase For Myself
  • A personal trainer
  • A personal chef
  • A personal dance trainer, preferably Mia Michaels (shut up I can dream!)
  • Nail polish
  • 4 pairs of ballet flats in gold, red, turquoise, and black
  • Trendy, retro boots I'll only wear now and again
  • A wide assortment of enormous purses
  • Earrings. Lots and lots of big, fatty earrings
  • A black MacBook
  • This phone
  • Every non-trashy item from Forever 21
  • Skinny jeans
  • Lots of babydoll dresses with assorted leggings to match
  • Chunky bracelets
  • Long necklaces
  • A complete hair make-over
  • The entire line of eyeshadow from Mineralogie
  • What am I saying?-- the entire Mineralogie line of make up
  • An 80 gig video iPod
  • New bathing suits
  • A trip to Europe
  • Professional sunless tanning--but not so frequently that I look ridiculous/not like myself
  • Designer/Celebrity perfumes of all sorts
  • An entire library of first edition books (shut up don't make fun of me!)
  • Every album I've ever even contemplated wanting
  • The rest of my Movies To Buy list (which is, I assure you, extensive)
  • The following TV-on-DVD: Seinfeld, Will & Grace, Friends, Ugly Betty, The Simpsons, Scrubs, etc.
  • Original works of art by Vermeer, Dali, Hopper, Wyath, Monet, Renoir, and Van Gogh
  • A boyfriend who is Robert Carmine (shut up this is my dream-world wish list!)

14 comments:

Ashley O said...

I sooooo want pretty much all of that too and a bag of chips...Garden Salsa Sun Chips to be exact!!!

Alli Easley said...

How bout I can give you some original artwork by Alli Easley? Hm??? How's that sounding to you right about now? That's what I thought, because I'm awesome like that.

@emllewellyn said...

Ashleh-- How about the cinnamon sun chips that taste like churros?

Alli-- I ALWAYS accept original artwork, ESPECIALLY by Alli Easley. In fact, I can hardly hear you over the sound of your own awesomeness.

Ashley O said...

um i sooo love those and that we discovered them at like the same time...just days apart! lovely!

alli's art is almost as loud as her awesomeness!

Alli Easley said...

Ooooo I want churro sun chips! Also, do you want digital art or photographic art or actual art? Oh or musical art? Take your pick!

@emllewellyn said...

Oh my gosh, for real? I'm without wordsies.

Alli Easley said...

well find the words, and I'll get to creating. Oh and Mike just offered to pitch in with a project for you and he has a B.A. in Art. Now, aren't you lucky? He hasn't even made something for me ever and Monday is our anniversary!

Ashley O said...

alli you have to make emily a voice mail...as in musical art!!!!

Chicken off the bone...!
...go to the store to buy bottled wat-errrr...

good times? i say YES!

@emllewellyn said...

Alli-- I'm overwhelmed. Listen, this may seem like a cop-out, but since you people seem to be so creatively-inclined, AND you're entertaining, AND we're so obviously on the same wavelength, I'll leave you to your own devices to interpret "original art." Oh, and for the record, I wasn't kidding about those headshots. One day, my friend. I'll fly out there one day...

Ashley-- Is that anything like "A bug fell in love with a cat!" ?

Alli Easley said...

Hahaha, Ashley, if I had her phone number, I'd leave one every day. And yours too for that matter!

Em, come out anytime, and we may be up there in Oct, so we should do lunch/headshots! Doesn't that sound lovely?

OH and about the art, I'll get right on it! Heh, you asked for it!

Eliza said...

I have a good song to leave on your machine as well....did I already miss your birthday?

Eliza said...

I was in Jellystone...sorry?!?

Eliza said...

k...now i need your # for next wednesday for to sing you my birthday song.

@emllewellyn said...

Ahhhhh why do I love you people so much???