15 June 2007

Meme-tastic

Just a bit of silliness, really:)

4 jobs I have held:

1. Macaroni Grill Head Hostess/"Opera" singer (mostly I just sang "Happy Birthday" in Italian.)
2. MTC Cafeteria server/cook/janitor (not all at once.)
3. Independence High School asisstant secretary (my very first day on the job, a kid got suspended for stabbing another kid in the back with a mechanical pencil. Things didn't improve much from there.)
4. Currently: Pam Beesly for the BYU School of Ed. (complete with inane jobs that aren't actually my responsibility.)

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Little Women (1994 or 1949. Preferably 1994.)
2. Elf
3. Waiting for Guffman
4. Clue

4 places I have lived:
1. Pittsford, NY (Rochester/Palmyra area)(*heels click* There's no place like home...)
2. Clarkston, MI
3. Westchester, NY
4. "Cougar Town" (*GAG*)

4 Categories of TV programming I enjoy:
1. History Channel. The end.
2. Crappy reality shows that are actually awesome (ex. America's Next Top Model)
3. Satirical nonsense (namely, The Soup)
4. NBC comedies, new and old (The Office, Scrubs, Will & Grace, Seinfeld, SNL...etc.)
5. Glenn Beck. Deserving of his own category.

4 Places I have been on Holiday/Vacation:
1. Di'neylan'
2. Maine. Every summer of my life.
3. Boston
4. Buffalo, NY

4 of my Favorite Dishes:
1. Any combination of pierogi, golabki, placki kartoflane, pyzy, kielbasa, etc. (I LOVE Poland.)
2. My favorite cabbage salad made with uncooked Raman noodles
3. Ol' fashioned meat loaf with mashed potatoes
4. Five cheese ziti from Olive Garden

4 websites I visit (almost) daily:
1. Gmail
2. Myspace
3. Facebook
4. blogspot

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. Disneyland (Always would rather be there. Doi.)
2. Europe
3. In a size-6 pair of jeans
4. Boston

10 comments:

Alli Easley said...

I am continually reminded that you are without a doubt, a long lost sister. Now gimme some candeh!

@emllewellyn said...

Nobody likes beets, Dwight. Why don't you grow something that everybody does like? You should grow candy. I'd love a piece of candy right now. Not a beet.

Eliza said...

We LOVE the glenn beck at our house. Too bad he is on the satan channel.

@emllewellyn said...

I just appreciate that said Satan channel let's Glenn have his own program and plays it three times a day. And he's even a MORMON. WHAT?! WHAAAAAAT?!

Eliza said...

I know...I think it was their way to pull more conservatives over from Fox news. Too bad that it IS only for those 3 Glen hours (see we ain't be crazay). I can't wait for the Sharpton/Beck rematch!

Alli Easley said...

I can't believe you two would love a Democrat.

Alli Easley said...

You know I'm kidding right? I actually crush on him a lil'bit.

@emllewellyn said...

Hahahahaha I was going to beat you up, Alli. I saw his Christmas show in December. It was so good. His daughter he always talks about is in my old ward in New York!

Alli Easley said...

OoooOoo! Yeah, I love him. I love when he calls people "freaks", it's so hot right now.

Ms. Julie said...

Oh, sure. NOW I see that you've already done the whole "4" thing. I guess I'll have to un-tag you.