14 April 2011

today's inspiration

This is Zooey Deschanel.You may have heard of her. She's kind of famous or whatever and spells her name kind of kooky. Anyway, today I'm inspired because I'm kind of over the "going blonde-ish" thing and I'm back to embracing my brunette roots (get it-- like hair? like the brown roots I'd have if I dyed my hair blonde-ish?).

Aaaaaaaaaand since my hair is growing out all nicely, just in time for spring, I think I'll just print a few photos of Zooey's hair and bangs and say "that" to my hairstylist-- not blonde-ish.Perfection.

3 comments:

hilary biggart said...

I love it! I just did this to my hair and I'm in love with it.

Kayla Moncur said...

I would kill for her hair. She always looks amazing!

Kayla
Freckles in April

Shelby Lou said...

I think Zooey is the most beautiful woman alive. I'm not even lying. Seriously she is gorgeous.