06 April 2011

~*~*happy wednesday*~~*~

Hello there, Wednesday. We meet again. It's a bit chilly out today. Grey. Wet. But you know what they say about April showers.

And you know, I'd rather it drizzle on a Wednesday than snow because snow would crush my spirit. It's starting to feel like those cool spring mornings last year when I started taking care of myself and riding my bike to work. Feels nice.

I just painted my toenails Green 11 from Urban Outfitters because I'm wearing sandals even though I'm forced to use the space heater under my desk because I'm forcing it to be spring. Soon I'll be able to paint my fingernails again too.

This is closing week of A Tale of Two Cities, which isn't exactly "happy," though it is time to let this chapter close so we can begin the next one. If you haven't seen it yet, you still have SEVEN opportunities because I'm doing every single performance this week! CLICKY CLICKY to snag some tix. Why wouldn't you want to witness the veritable animal pelt my wig has matted into? Oh, and it's a really pretty show. You'll leave feeling pretty great about life.

Also,
I'll be picking up a copy of this book today because Tina Fey doesn't know it yet, but we're going to be best friends one day.

McDonald's hashbrowns for breakfast, wearing the greatest non-legging leggings in the world, intent on going for a run this afternoon (because I'm determined to be a runner now?!!)-- pretty good day, guys.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I need you to write more. I really do. Please write more ahhhhhhh.

Okay, now that that's done, I read a really interesting review of her memoir, which made me sad, but also confirmed what I know to be true: honesty is why nonfiction works so well, and if you're not completely ballsy-bear-your-soul honest, then no one curr.