11 October 2010

thoughts

I've had a lot of important things on my mind lately.

Like how I possess the ability to "lose" within a few days what I spend the rest of the week "gaining," which probably explains the plateau I've maintained for the last three months. Sometimes I think about how losing these last 20 lbs would be so simple if I'd just stick to plan! And that's when I dive head first into the seven layer dip.

I've also been thinking about this notion of "dry shampoo," which is why I bought some the other day and tested it this morning. So far, not dreadfully impressed. I'm kind of disappointed that this product won't help me transcend another level of laziness.

And then there's that show Sister Wives which tempted me with two new episodes last night, only to inform me that the season finale is next week. After six episodes? I mean, I know that's how long season one of The Office was, but I didn't get into The Office till season two so it didn't sting like Sister Wives is stinging. It fascinates me. And makes me want to stalk polygs all over Lehi and American Fork.

Also, it's freezing cold in my office and I need some kind of serious space heater STAT or my fingers may fall off from frostbite.

And moreover, rather than planning for months in advance what I will be for Halloween, we kind of realized a few days ago that it's quickly approaching and WHAT WILL WE BE?! We've got at least the UVU theatre club party to go to (and Ames won the costume contest last year, keep in mind, so we've got to live up to last year's standard [I didn't qualify to win with him in spite of our coordinating costumes because I was/am not a student sniff sniff I don't care it's fine whatever]), and we seriously need to impress the 7-year olds in our Sunday School class at the church party.

So WHAT WILL WE BE? Right now we're thinking...

Choice A:(this is how I hug Ames all the time. I don't know if his face is filled with dismay because my eyes are closed blissfully as I spin him around)

OR

Choice B:


Thoughts?

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

HOCUS POCUS!!! HOCUS POCUS!!!!!

Allison Easley said...

First of all, plateaus aren't gaining, and that's ok with me.

Secondly, I haven't tried dry shampoo either yet, and I bet I'd hate it, just because I really don't understand how it works.

Thirdly, there were actually 7 episodes of Sister Wives. The first hour long one, and then 3 weeks of back to back episodes. I'm addicted. Especially since I live in Lehi, and so do they.

Thirdly, I hate the cold.

Moreover, I'd like to vote for Choice A because I am a Disney psycho. Oh and speaking of Disney and Halloween, guess where we'll be ON Halloween and the week after. MMhmm... Be jealous.

Jen said...

B B B B B B B B B B B B B.

Seriously now. You're way hotter than SJP and think of how much fun the make up will be.

Oh my goodness I made a rhyme.

I think it's a sign.

ToriBeth said...

Since I like to add to my laziness, especially with my impending motherhood, I've been trying to find a good way to avoid washing my hair on the reg.

I tried the following:
-baby powder: does not work well on dark hair
-dry shampoo: suuuuucks
-hair powder: actually different than dry shampoo, makes your hair super soft and shiny and WORKS.
-also, just one to make you think: pregnancy....hair oiliness goes away like woah. Those prenatal vitamins work wonders, and babies stealing your hormones helps greatly. Hope it helps.

Cristina said...

I think your seven year olds will get the Toy Story stuff better, but the Hocus Pocus (awesome, btw) would be great at the UVU party. Do both! ;)