06 October 2010

happy wednesday

With all the whirlwind blustering around this place, with all LE DRAMA! and work work work, I almost forgot that it's

~*~*~*happy wednesday*~*~*~

I am happy that Ames's show opens tonight and he looks like Pince Eric:And rollerskates while blind-folded.I'm happy about the steady stream of friends I've had through my office today. It's so nice to like others and be liked.

I'm happy about this scarf thing I'm going to make for me and Julie and maybe other people, if they're lucky.
I'm happy about the crocheted headband and legitimate "fall clothes" I'm wearing, and about the rain.

I'm happy about the Zupas I had for lunch, in spite of the complete destruction I've had with Weight Watchers this week. I'm happy about new-friend-Lisa's assertion that a nutritional Bermuda Triangle is A-OK.

I'm happy about two paychecks coming in next payday instead of one.

I'm happy about the things on sale at Urban Outfitters, even though I can't have them. I'm also happy about the perfume friend-Emily got at Urban Outfitters a few weeks ago and how very lush it is, even though I don't/can't have it.

I'm happy that my neck/throat tension is easing up a little.

I'm happy about auditioning for Tale of Two Cities in a few months. I'm happy that I don't care that I'm already posting about an audition that isn't for a few more months.

I'm happy that I'm addicted to crocheting. I'm happy that sometimes (almost always) clothes don't get folded or dishes don't get washed or whatever because I'd rather just crochet for a few more minutes. I'm happy that I'm kind of pretty good at it, or at least getting there.

Fall! Fall! Fall!

I'm happy about the autumn decorations I put up in my living room, and about all the candles, and about the fact that I'm kind of okay at decorating so maybe I should do it more.

I'm happy about tomorrow being Thursday for all the television showwwwwwwwwws.

And maybe while I'm not exactly happy about it, I'm at least grateful for continued opportunity and experience to grow up just a little more and learn to be selflessly, genuinely happy for other people.

1 comment:

Emily Maria said...

I am happy that we're friends.
You need that perfume. You do.
Next shopping trip ok?