22 December 2009

i have things

Well, world, since I've finally got three whole entries posted, I figure I might as well introduce my latest blogging endeavor. The fact is, I like Things. You know-- just, Things. I have all sorts of Things, and I like them. Sometimes I feel like writing about the Things I have, or sometimes about the Things I want, but I'm not so inclined to talk about My Things on this blog for fear of sounding like I think I'm too awesome/materialistic (which I may or not be. Both. It's fine).

So I'm starting a new blog, admittedly a la Things I Bought That I Love. There are worse things than ripping off someone like Mindy Kaling (aka Kelly from The Office) because I want to have her job, frankly.

Here is a link: Emily Has Things.
(This is my blog, not Mindy Kaling's blog, obviously. Really obviously, actually.)

Creative title, right? There's also a link on the sidebar right there -------->

Clickity-click. Help me feel not lame about it, you guys.

No comments: