31 August 2009

updates

So once upon a time I started this other blog called Metaphorikally Speaking, intent to post all sorts of interesting and "official" writing pieces that I wrote for school or for myself or whatever. This blog was all but disbanded in October 2008 when, for whatever reason, I lost confidence in myself, or the blog, or myself on the blog or whatever.

But then tonight I was digging through boxes of old school papers, and lo and behold: I'm actually kind of proud of some of them. WARNING! SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION AHEAD! So I'm going to resume the blog. It's kind of precious, in that I'm kind of nervous about it, in that I feel kind of silly about it, in that I don't know if I'm worth shameless self-promotion.

Regardless, there's a link right there. -------->

Click on it. Or click on these very words that are, in fact, a link!

Or whatever.

No comments: