10 April 2008

Someday

I was planning to write something creative and intriguing to introduce this post, but since I'm burned out on school and watching Arrested Development (which occasionally makes budding writers like me feel talentless):

Here are some roles I'd like to play sometime. I don't care if they're out of my reach. This is my blog, I'll dream how I want.

Lucy Van Pelt -- You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown


Doo-Wop Girl -- Little Shop of Horrors


Red Riding Hood -- Into the Woods


Lady Macbeth -- Macbeth


Elizabeth -- Young Frankenstein


Mary Poppins -- Mary Poppins


Dot/Marie -- Sunday in the Park with George


Bonnie -- Anything Goes


Bunnie -- Babes in Arms

There are more but I'm bored with this game now.

6 comments:

Ms. Julie said...

That was fun. Thank you for writing another blog. ;)

Ashley O said...

fun times on the rocks with a twist!

Heidi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. The Linus in that picture kind of looks like someone I almost married. And I do not think I'd object to you threatening him.

Man. I need to get over this.

Also! I can see you in each and every one of those roles.

Marissa Waddell said...

oh, em, i love it. can i be part of your lucy van pelt dream?

Heather Davis said...

YOU = LUCY VAN PELT. not kidding. you would be PERFECT.

Alli Easley said...

i agree with Heather Davis! You...Lucy...bff!