09 June 2007

Musical Recommendations

Artists Everyone Should Listen To:

Rooney
The Rocket Summer
Sean Lennon
Stephen Speaks
Copeland
Ben Lee
Of Montreal
The Starting Line
The Editors
Rufus Wainwright
Daniel Powter
Melee
Franz Ferdinand
Sufjan Stevens
Mika
John Ralston
Young Love
Darren Hayes
Under the Influence of Giants
Shawn McDonald
The Killers
Travis
Jason Mraz
Alison Krauss
Bloc Party
The Early November
Youth Group
Phantom Planet
The Format
Nothing Ever Stays
Imogen Heap
OK Go
Aqualung

4 comments:

Ashley O said...

Love it!!!!!!!

Alli Easley said...

SUFJAN IS MY BOYFRIEND! He has been for about 4 years now. I love him so, especially his Illinois album. Ok that being said I should add a few since it's quite obvious we listen to the same music:

Broadcast (trust me)
Pram
The Polyphonic Spree
Bjork's Medulla album, or her new one Volta...or any of her albums
Stereolab
Thom Yorke (holy!)
Beck (my other boyfriend for like 10 years)
Cake
Neutral Milk Hotel
Optiganally Yours (so hard to find but I can send you the albums and you will LOVE LOVE LOVE them, I promise)

I could go on and on but I won't overwhelm you. See, I have given you many to discover...now go! Go fly like a tiny bumblebee!

@emllewellyn said...

Alli.

Words do not express my love for you and your taste in music. Which is, apparently, my undiscovered taste in music.

*cling*

Alli Easley said...

Yay! Now...if we can just get you and Ash to come down to my house, and we'll go sit our tootsies in the Pacific Ocean and drink slurpees and listen to much music...then we're really rollin'