12 October 2011

~*~*happy wednesday*~~*~

Today is a much better Wednesday than I had last Wednesday, and it's also a much better Wednesday than this past Sunday, which means today is maybe the best day I've had in a while. There's no specific reason. I'm at work, I'm not fulfilling any life goals, I'm not feeling particularly passionate, but it's a good day and I feel like that's pretty great.

~*~*~*happy wednesday*~*~*~

1. lovely responses i've had to this post
I'm so appreciative of the many comments and responses I had to my most recent blog entry. Not only has it seemed to have cultivated a sense of community in my social circle, it's also opened a number of wonderful dialogues. I am truly amazed by people. I hope to keep at it.

2. ghost hunters, antm, and toddler's & tiaras tonight
I'm banking on the fact that this will also include some form of delicious dinner and mint oreos.

3. doilies
They are so pretty, and fun to make, and I'm making a billion so I can hang them on my wall. Then I will take a picture of them on my wall and then everyone on pinterest will be obsessed with it and my creativity will take over the world. I get that crocheting doilies may make a grandma before my time, but after taking over pinterest, this honky grandma be trippin.

4. parks & recreation
BUT REALLY, YOU GUYS.

5. pond's classic cold cream
I'm not kidding-- I'm a honky grandma. I crochet doilies and wash my face with cold cream. And it is the most lovely, moisturizing, smells-like-roses delight of my life.


What's happy about your Wednesday?

No comments: