13 May 2010

a sad tale

As mentioned yesterday, it was a gray, drizzling, London-y day. When 4:45pm rolled around and Ames was at work and I just couldn't bear the thought of staying late at work like I had intended to, I decided to make like a Londoner and walk 2.8 miles home. I totally felt like



Then I lost all control and ate 100,000 Homestyle Chicken Go-Wraps and French Fries. I felt actually really great about it because 1. they are delicious 2. I was with good/funny/the best kind of friends 3. the ranch dressing part is really good 4. I'm still within points count for the week.

This morning I woke up and got on the scale. Then I felt like:



Moral: if you are not very hungry, self, and you plan on getting that hot bod you want, quit overeating or you will never be able to reward yourself with the perfect Esther Williams bathing suit.

2 comments:

Emilie Laura Wright III said...

:( Sorry about those chicken go wraps...

Peggy Sherratt said...

I hate it when that happens!!