29 April 2011

today's inspiration

Okay. So it's Royal Wedding day. And I get that the whole world is obsessed with Duchess Catherine because she's really fantastic, and it's her day, and her dress is the most beautiful, and she's basically Cinderella. I'm right there with you. But I'm sorry-- today I'm totally inspired by HRH cousin Beatrice.

I really dig that she's super down to earth and hasn't always been svelt. She's got great hair, and great hats, and great genes, and girl isn't afraid of an appetite. Werk.



She also looks exactly like her great-great-great-great-grandgranny Queen Victoria.



And now she looks so so great and fit.


And her look at The Wedding this morning? CAN I GET AN 'AMEN'?!! (No, I'm serious. I love this.)

She and Eugenie make the princess thing look gooooooood.

4 comments:

Peggy Sherratt said...

Ok...loved the first hat...but the wedding hat? Really? Too, too.....well it is just ...too.

Sarah Culp said...

I agree - they are pretty fabulous. I love the over the top Brit hats. Love it.

Kristin W said...

You're right! She's gorgeous! It's such a natural beauty too. I want her hair!

Meg said...

Emily, I read your blog and I really enjoy it. I feel better telling you that instead of just stalking.