19 October 2010

emily's daily affirmation

I'm sure most of you have seen this video at least 70 times. I have, and friend-Kelly only showed it to me on Saturday. It's pretty catchy.


My favorite part is "I love my... whole... HOUSE! CLAP."

It's inspired me to affirm my today.

My whole life is great.
I can do anything good!
I like my Ames.
I like anything with food.
I like my dad.

I like my friends.
I like my shows.

I like my Elizabeths.
I like my moms.
I like my Diet Cokes.

I like my yarns.

I like my haircuts I'm getting next week.

I like my boots.

I like my skinny.

I like my Judy.
I like my whole life!
My life is great.

I can do anything good!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
I can do anything good!

BETTER THAN ANYONE.

4 comments:

Diane said...

I LOVE this blog!! I love you!!!

Emily said...

I love hearing from you! I love that you have the same pumps as me in black! I love irish dance and think I'm going to go back to Tina! You should come too!
two things: be careful when you say "moms". You are in Utah you know...wink. Second, I still remember sophomore english class, I was introducing myself and you gasped and said you did Irish dance too AND that your name was Emily and someone went eeeeeewwwwwww...(kinda like we were in a standoff or something) and being the snot nosed 16 yr old I was, I thought, "whatev, who does she think she is?". And then, well then I loved you and your disney princess eyelashes and your wit.

Kristin W said...

I love how you made it applicable. I am totally going to steal the idea when I have another down day :)

Emily said...

Um can you tell me where you got those hot boots???