08 December 2008

unexpected success

It's been a long, drawn-out weekend. My nerves have been tested-- my confidence has soared, was quickly destroyed, and then brought to some kind of neutral indifference (though of course I'm not actually indifferent). And it's not over. I'm not sure when it'll be all settled and decided, but here's the thing:

No matter what happens, or how everything turns out, I've been overwhelmed by the amount of support and encouragement I've received from so many people. I have never felt such an out-pouring of love from so many dear friends, family, and people I don't even know very well. I can't begin to express my gratitude for all the sweet texts, hugs, smiles, etc., etc., from namely--

-JL, AN, AB, NJ, MS, KF, ED, M, D, SB, JW, JS, CM, EG, NS, JG, RG, DD, SM, JM, SH, SL, HR, RW, TW, MG, MM, JG, CC, HC, JA, VW, JG-

For verily I say unto you, that great things await you.
-D&C 45:62-

1 comment:

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

I sure love you Emily :-) I wish I could whisk us off to London...