11 October 2008

Thoughts, while snow threatens

I think I'm going to have perogies and kielbasa for elevensies today.

It's nice to rock an audition, and know you did, and even though you don't know the outcome yet, you feel good about yourself for having rocked it.

Why won't this abc.com Full Episode Player work? I need to catch up on Grey's Anatomy, Pushing Daisies, and Ugly Betty, thank you.

Also The Office, but that's on nbc.com.

I'm tired of flaming democrats obnoxiously spouting their opinions and entirely bashing mine. Not even mine-- I'm tired of obnoxious democrats bashing any opinion that isn't their own, ears entirely closed (to say nothing of minds), with no room for an edgewise word. I don't care to hear you hear yourself talk anymore. If you'd like to have a discussion, I think that's great and I'd love to join you, regardless of our differing views. If you're just going to be sarcastic and relatively attacking, get out of my face before I punch you in the teeth. Now go ahead and try to turn that into a Sarah Palin joke-- something about growing up in tundra wasteland and knocking out the teeth of a wolverine that's wearing lipstick or whatever-- because you're just that funny, to boot.

Me + Sarah and Robbie = <3

Some kind of virus or trojan or something has sneaked onto my computer. I can't seem to get it cleaned off and that little pop-up is really starting to bug me.

I think I've numbed myself to Ghost Hunters. I still watch it every week but it's just not as scary as it used to be. I don't even get creeped out very much anymore. That said, I don't think I'd like to be haunted in real life. I'm happy to watch others hunt ghosts.

I like hunting of a different nature. My friend Ashleigh knows this.

My toes are cold. It's a little bit exhilarating because that means winter's on the wing. There's something promising in the crispness of the air and the time of year and all sorts of exciting traditions. I wore my corduroy coat with my Rooney pin for the first time this week. I love that coat. Today, if it's cold enough, I might wear my wool coat I love so much and I'll wear a scarf too. AND MY GREY BOOTS. I love those grey boots. I'm pretty sure September - December is my most favorite, blissful time of year.

I should probably get some Pudding on the Rice this week. Bittersweet Symphony, please.

I haven't been to a movie in a very long time. I think I'd like to go see a movie this week. I might even go by myself. It'll be like that time that I went to the National Gallery in London all alone, or when I went to Her Naked Skin at the National Theater and it was raining and I almost didn't get off the Tube that night to go back to the flat because I was so entirely in love with that city and maybe if I didn't get off the Tube I would never have to go home. That's what going to a movie by myself would be like.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Agreed about the audition! HOORAY, no matter what!

Robbie said...

I concur with so much of what you just said . . . so rather than a lengthy "comment" I will just sum it up: Every Second

Love you. Love us.