24 January 2008

Future Genius

Topics I Will Write About Someday Shortly
Ridiculousness of "celebrity" status
Friendship
Best-Friendship
Ghosts
Personal Catch Phrases
Boys in my German Class
Self-Esteem Boosters, like cute underwear
Humor, and people who aren't actually funny
Buying water
Nicknames
Appropriate and Inappropriate Flirting
Journaling and Hard-Copy Photographs
Asian Food
Picture Frames and Cork Boards
The First Time I Forgot to Do My Homework
Nail Polish
Pretty Smells
Grudges (not the movie)
Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Will & Grace


Expect masterpieces, guys.

4 comments:

Alli Easley said...

everytime you say ",guys" it reminds me so much of Mindy Kaling's blog. She says that a lot. It's cute and I love it. Also, I'd read what you had to say about cork boards. Trés interesting!

@emllewellyn said...

;lkjd;flkajs;dflasd;fljasdf;asilovemindykaling'sblog.

I seriously want to write like her someday. Slash I seriously want to write like her right now. Also I want to be her best friend.

Mandy said...

im waiting on the edge of my seat especially for: Self-Esteem Boosters, like cute underwear.

Heather Davis said...

i want personal copies of "self-esteem boosters" and "humor." i also expect many quotes from our beloved Teresa when asian food is in the making.