15 March 2007

Nobody knows

It kind of sucks when you get left out of stuff. Like, when friends invite other mutual friends to play but not you. I don't know why I always tend to be That Girl. I seem expendable to a lot of people, and I'm not really sure why.

I mean, I like me. If I was someone else I'd want to hang out with me, especially when I'm wearing a cute shirt like I am today.

Hopefully moving back toward campus will remedy the sitch a little bit. And doing another show wouldn't hurt either. Too bad auditions for summer shows that I want to do aren't for another few weeks/months.

Oh, topping it off is the fact that my dad is meeting (for academic purposes) with that boy I fancied myself in love with for the better part of five years. Of course now I know better, and there's no attachment, but... pretend you can see me making the ASL sign for "awkward."

2 comments:

Ms. Julie said...

Well, *I*, for one, want to hang out with you. How's your Friday night looking? I'm supposed to have a film audition, but they haven't contacted me with the info yet. You still have my number, right? Text me, and we can work out the details.

Alli Easley said...

I'm making the ASL sign for "Yikes yo!"