29 March 2007

Big mouths

I've decided my friend A-- needs to shut his mouth when it comes to things he supposedly overhears within folk dance. I'm beginning to believe that much of what he says is somewhat fabricated, or at least "improved" truths to make me feel better or something. In the end, all it's done is hurt me because one day he'll tell me something encouraging, the next accidentally slipping with a comment that ruins it.

For example: He informed me that D-- told him I was not only making progress, but was the only student on my team doing part of an Israeli dance correctly, going so far as to pause the tape to indicate thus. However yesterday, at lunch he told our friend C-- (who's also on the team) that she was one of only two girls whom D-- feels "can progress very far" in this program, the other being T-- who is, admittedly, amazing.

But only two?? Are you freaking kidding me?

Why do I put up with folk dance? I mean, really. Someone wake me up when it becomes worthwhile.

7 comments:

Alli Easley said...

you should punch people in the mouths for fun! that makes me feel oh so much better.

oh and by the wayzies, this is Alli, Ashley's biggest sistah-friend.

@emllewellyn said...

Alli, I've always thought we should be friends, seeing as I hear all about you and your cute famdamily.

Ashley O said...

yay...!!! look at this connection! listen to alli. she knows what she's talking about. she's the one who told me to punch people in the face and it made me feel good!!! its awesome!

hear that alli? we are cute!

Eliza said...

am I cute too?

@emllewellyn said...

Hex yes you are, Elizer!

Eliza said...

Thanx...the more thinkers..the better.

Ashley O said...

yay for my cute sistahs!!!