22 March 2011

happy

You know the thing about trying to be nice and happy to people is that you start to feel nice and happy about yourself.

Today is spring-ish. It was kind-of-snowing a little while ago, but the sun is out and it's pretty much jacket weather again. It's so nice to sit here knowing it's starting to warm up, almost time to start riding bikes around town again and open the windows (but not very far because we don't have screens and it turns out our kitty is a fan of window sills).

It's also nice to know things happen in your life for a reason, and you are given opportunities to meet new people and love them and love yourself and love laughing and working hard. I'm grateful for the new people in my life lately. I'm so sad I didn't know them till now. I feel like I've been wasting so much time without them.

I have the nicest husband boy, too. He is so good to me and kind and caring, and he brings me drinks to work and rubs my feet like every second and does so much to run the household I'm away from so much. He's also the cutest, so.

It's a good day, everybody.