10 March 2009

environmental choices

The freezing cold weather-- when it was 65 degrees a week ago-- is the primary reason why I refuse to use fluorescent lightbulbs. I will continue to use my socially irresponsible lightbulbs and hairspray in aerosol cans until I personally burn up enough ozone to force spring to stick around for good.

And while we're at it, hopefully those harmful sun rays will violently burn out the retinas of the guy sitting down the hall from me as I attempt to finish my homework, who is playing obnoxious indie rock music on his computer nice and loud for EVERYONE IN THE WORLD to hear.

4 comments:

Ashley O said...

I wish for the sun to do that too.

ashleigh said...

I'll join you on this protest of sorts. Sounds like a great plan.

Riles said...

Mmmm Springtime!

Lanée Jensen said...

Ha. haha.