05 April 2007

Achieving a stable Chi

Let's just talk for a minute about how:
  • I don't mind anymore that I didn't even get invited to the PAC auditions that were tonight. Of course they had Rec Night before the auditions, which was really lame, but now that A--'s been given the boot, and I've come to a good place about it, it was really easy to just have fun-- something I haven't had a lot of in folk dance this semester. Or year.

  • I'm auditioning (read: I'm doing) Clog America this coming year! I wish I had known about it earlier because I could have gone to Poland and Italy with them this year, but whatevuh. Next year they're (we're?) going to France, Germany and an undecided Scandinavian country which is UBER exciting. AND they don't mind girls who are normally sized aka me.

  • I still want to do SPAC next year. In my first step toward gaining back D--'s affection (ew do I really have to do that?!!) I'm going to bring her a flower or something nice and thank her in person for the opportunities she's given me this year. Of course everyone here knows that kind of a load of crap, but since I've turned over this new, positive leaf, it's time for me to stop acting like a brat, even if my teacher doesn't really deserve my respect... adoration... attention... brown-nosing... respect?

  • My audition for Beauty and the Beast is tomorrow. I ran into B-A-- today (who played Belle in the last production) who told me they didn't have a very high/talented turn out the other night, so either everyone's coming tomorrow, or the show is going to be questionable. If it's the latter, I'm not worried at all about getting in:) Actually, I'm not worried anyway, especially because I found out my cute friend J-- from Christmas Carol is auditioning and we want to be Silly Girls together.

  • My dad thinks I'm a good writer.

  • I still have to take a midterm that was due last week, but I'm not getting penilized for having it in late!!

  • Dude, I'm so freaking good at English. I freaking LOVE my major.

  • BJ Novak was just on Conan, and he talked about the shrinking size of the Cadbury Creme Egg. And there is DEFINITELY a new episode of The Office on tomorrow night. Oh how I love him. Also good is this video:
  • 5 comments:

    Ashley O said...

    I like how you talked about A-- in this blog!!! So sad! But I bet she is kinda happy! You two did have fun last night!!! (telling everyone to "SPREAD OUT! BACK UP!" in Israeli!)

    @emllewellyn said...

    Yeah I kind of love A-- and how we were both yelling during Israeli but no one was listening. The circle just kept getting smaller and smaller and smaller and... I almost started a new circle on the stage part. Ordinary kid stuff.

    CLOG AMERICA! FRANCE AND GERMANY AND SCANDINAVIA!!

    Ashley O said...

    woot woot!!! *raises the roof*

    Ashley O said...

    P.S. "Love"d the video!

    @emllewellyn said...

    My favorite part is the Michael-Ryan-Kelly sequence. Because Ryan and Kelly are my favorite Office couple.