17 November 2010

happy wednesday



I had a board meeting today, which means I actually dressed up for work a smidge, but I'm wearing bright blue tights the color of Avatar. Also the weather has been gorgeous today. Thus,

~*~*~*happy wednesday*~*~*~

Prince William is engaged to Kate Middleton, everybody! Say it with me: FINALLY! For those of us all over the world who obsess over British royals because we don't have any royals of our own to love/hate, we can spend the next approximately eight months pouring over articles at
people.com about "Who Should Design Kate's Dress?" and drooling over Diana's sapphire engagement ring. Marrying a prince means marrying the jewels. Bling!
I'm really inspired to crochet myself something along the lines ofjust in time for winter. Sadly, kitten not included :(

America's Next Top Model tonight. Top 4. Tyra shooting a 2-minute video. Does Chelsey drive everyone crazy as much as she drives me crazy? I'm pulling for Jane right now, but I also like Kayla and poor awkward Anne. WHO WILL BE ELIMINATED TONIGHT??

Once I had this pair of cranberry-colored knit boots that were so much my favorite that I wore them when we took our engagement pictures. Then they got really stinky and I had to throw them out for the sake of anyone within 15 feet of me. This week I replaced them, and though they are not cranberry-colored, I've had compliments left and right (which is weird, because I wasn't under the impression that knit boots are at all ground-breaking, but I guess I just rock them now that my legs are skinny?) Totes comfy.

Thanksgiving is next week, which not only means time off from work and a lot of food (and a lot of cheese), it means Christmas is almost here, giving me every excuse to get Christmas-scented candles (you know the kind I mean), and rearrange my house to fit a Christmas tree, and wallow in slowly falling snow. In the meantime, I wish I had any excuse to create this on my wall.
Then there are these dogs we want but can't have in our current apartment but still make me so happy to look at and think about having one day. The anticipation is enormously rewarding in the meantime.
This pizza.


Hope everyone is having a happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Alli Easley said...

Please let's have lunch again and go boots shopping across the street at old navy, also please do take off the rest of the day after said lunch so we can talk til we want to stop and not have to look at our watches. /runonsentence

Angela said...

One - That skirt is awesome.
Two - I want those boots.
Three - Please make that tree on your wall and please get one of those puppies so that I can puppy-sit.
Four - That pizza is my favorite.

Five - And YOU are my favorite, too! Seeeeeeee you tonight!

Hailey said...

I almost bought those boots! Now I'm thinking I probably should!

Marissa Waddell said...

I have such a girl crush on Kate Middleton.

Are those boots from Urban Outfitters? Cuz I almost bought them.

That pizza is delish... only problem is I have to eat at least 2 to feel full. Sort of defeats the purpose.