05 November 2010

fashion validation

Lauren Conrad was featured on People's Star Tracks today while filming for her new reality TV series. Please note her dress.

Does it look familiar?I bet LC is one of my anonymous blog followers and that's where she was inspired to get the same dress.

In other news, I lost 2.2 lbs this week and I'm a measly 4oz away from saying good-bye to these pesky 150's.

All of this clearly means I need to go hunt for more fantastic/affordable clothing so I can have matching wardrobes with other reality tv stars.

4 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Love that dress. I didn't know she was doing new reality series. I can't wait!

nikki said...

i think you wear it with more swagger, duh.

your hair is looking lovely.

I just started a new blog so I can stalk you properly....... please follow me because I just hear tumbleweeds when I view my page counts. *shameless self pity*

xx from across the atlantic. look forward to keeping up with what you're doing more woop

nicole

Stephanie said...

you. are. a. star. love that dress. love that she has the same one as you. just goes to show that you are the style.

also, are you just doing ww online? because i'm thinkin i'm going to switch to that. meetings just get me down a lot of times. maybe we should do meetings together and you can inspire and motivate me to lose the pounds even more than you already do.

Kristin W said...

She even styled it like you! I adore that dress too. Congrats on the weight loss...what a great feeling!