20 October 2010

disclaimer: i liked it first

In less than a week, Glee will play this season's Halloween episode based around Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Before Glee goes and makes it all popular and mainstream, I just feel like I need everyone to know--

I liked Rocky before Glee made it popular.

I know I'm not alone in this. And honestly, I'll be the first to admit that I haven't even attending a big showing or shouted "SAY IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" at Tim Curry with an audience full of dressed-up cult followers.

But since we all know what Glee did for Journey, who existed a long time before Glee, I'm expecting hoards of people (namely over-excited high school theatre kids) to run around singing Rocky like they know anything about it, which is why I just need to reiterate--

I liked Rocky before Glee made it popular.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to work on my Magenta costume now in preparation for our viewing party.

5 comments:

Casey T. said...

amen, sister.
Glee tends to ruin alot of things nowadays.

Anonymous said...

Glee rocks.
Doesn't ruin anything.

Rocky has been popular for a very long time.
Let the children have their fun.
and maybe get over yourself, it doesn't matter.

Hailey said...

Glee sucks. Don't get over yourself, k?

Stephanie said...

I so agree and I think you're great.

Pink Cupcake said...

I totally agree with you!

I am a huge RHPS fan and its weird how everyone seems to know about it after Glee!

I agree with....I liked Rocky before Glee made it popular.

:D