30 April 2008

The word is out!

It's true, my friends. I wasn't going to blog about it because who blogs about the parts they get to play in shows?

Oh. I do.

I'll be donning a blonde wig this summer to play the bratty-but-loveable Amy March in Hale Center Theater's production of Little Women! I'll post more information as performances draw near, but for those in the area, we play May 30-July 26. I would lovelovelove to see you there!

And in case you've forgotten who Amy is:

You can depend on a clothespin appearing at some point.

Yes, I get to marry a Laurie. Not Christian Bale, perhaps, but I'm sure mine will do.
Lizzy Taylor is my inspiration, being a dark-haired girl in a light wig.

5 comments:

Marissa Waddell said...

YAY EMILY! i'm so happy for you, and i'll definitely come to the show! also, i will pray that your laurie is an awful lot like christian bale, because that would be SWEET. dream achieved.

Sarah Culp said...

I may have to fly out just to see you! I love it! Who else is in the show I know? Anyone?

Heather Davis said...

I'm so happy for you. I know you've always wanted to do this musical. I wish I could see you! let me know how it goes. Congrats!

Kirsten Krason said...

I for sure want to see it! Hopefully Riss can remind me. Way to go!

Kate said...

Congratulations! I think your Mom and I did Fiddler on the Roof together... I was her Fruma Sarah! :-)