30 April 2007

People in my Pocket

You know that toy we knew and loved when we were little-- Polly Pocket? They still make Polly Pocket, but she has a cute ponytail now instead of her blond Annie 'fro.

Anyway, this is a list of people I'd like pocket-sized versions of because I love them so much.


Jason Schwartzman-- preferably as King Louis XVI
Bale-- preferably without a shirt
Hal Sparks
Michael Ian Black
Ellen DeGeneres
BJ Novak
Owen Wilson
Joaquin Phoenix
Cpt. Jack Sparrow
John Brooke-- of Little Women fame
Eric Stoltz
Freddie Highmore
Mindy Kaling/Kelly Kapoor
Stacy and Clinton-- complete with visa cards with my name on them
Dick Van Dyke circa 1964
Joan Cusack
Robert Carmine


On second thought, take Robert Carmine and BJ Novak off that list. I'd like them regular-sized, please.

3 comments:

Ashley O said...

i love how some of these are my contributions!!! yaya!!! hey! where's george lucas!!!? tee hee

Eliza said...

I need stacey and clinton too so they'd steer me away from the hoodies!

Ashley O said...

hahahaha true!